Tuesday, April 02, 2013

#30DaysofScooting: Morning Scoot For Tea


I was getting low on Lapsang Souchong, the tea that has recently replaced coffee in my life, so this morning before work I scooted over the the PCC to replenish my supply. PCC is 2.2 miles from home, perfect scooting distance.


Lapsang Souchong is a very smoky tea, kind of like drinking a campfire. Christine much prefers a milder green tea but I've become a big fan of the strong, black Lapsang Souchong.


Although I often take my scooter with me in stores, I have figured out that I can fit a small cable lock through the wheels.


Part of the route is along the Pickering Trail and passes through the woods and over the Issaquah creek.


This morning is typical of spring in Issaquah, the clouds hang heavy on Tiger Mountain and the traffic is heavy on Gilman Boulevard.


It's a great day to scoot.

Keep 'em rolling,

Kent "Mountain Turtle" Peterson
Issaquah, WA USA

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE Lapsang Souchong and am totally bummed that I cannot find a decaf version now that I can't have caffeine.

Keep 'em rollin' - even the little ones!