Sunday, April 22, 2012

#30DaysofBiking: Snoqualmie Falls


It's another day off in the Blogging From A to Z Challenge, but it's still one of the #30DaysofBiking as well as being a beautiful Sunday here in the Pacific Northwest and I don't have to be at work until noon. I rode up and over the Plateau on the Issaquah-Fall City Road and then followed Fish Hatchery Road and 202 up to the Falls.


It was still pretty misty by the river. On clear days, the Falls are quite spectacular.




30 miles for the day.

Kent "Mountain Turtle" Peterson
Issaquah, WA USA

2 comments:

GravelDoc said...

You live in such a beautiful part of the country! I hope to be able to visit there one day.

HappyCampers said...

I am really enjoying this blog series. Thanks for writing about all your rides, large and small. Very interesting. Plus, when I went to my LBS, he said I was the 3rd person to ask about the Trek Allant. You are quite an influence.