Monday, August 03, 2009

Rock Ring Wrench


The Hozan C-205 Lock Ring Wrench is one of my favorite tools. Yeah, it works well for removing lock rings but my favorite thing about it is the fact that there, cast in chromed steel, is evidence that communication is not always perfect and a few things do get lost in translation. As a kid, I used to have trouble pronouncing the letter "L" and I remember my teacher making me repeat the phrase "Larry likes to lick licorice lollypops." That probably explains my fondness for the Hozan Rock Ring Wrench.

9 comments:

DW said...

Most excellent. But I tend to prefer the one with the olden BB adjuster on the other end. You just never know when you'll need to field dress a loose bearing adjustable BB ;) Or whatever the technical term is for it...

Mr G. Yousuf said...

Great One,
Rock Ring Wrench indeed.
Perfect for bashing flied lice into submission.
Yours in the Gleat Leap Floorwards.

dhd said...

Clearly this tool is made in Japan, since Chinese has a perfectly usable "l" sound!

Louis said...

I thought I was the only one who noticed these things. :-) I get a chuckle every time I use mine.

Robert H said...

ROR!

(I've been waiting to use this joke...)

Dr Codfish said...

http://www.engrish.com/

Yr Pal Dr C

fatbob29r said...

Kent,

Reminds me of "A Chrismas Carol" when they have x-mas dinner @ the Chinese Restaurant... 'tis the season to be jorry farah rah rah rah, rah rah rah rah

My C205 mus have had spell check...

http://picasaweb.google.com/FatBob29r/Hozan#

Anonymous said...

Wow ! Great one

The Ring Wrench Are Really Awesome.Find Some More Information About Wrench From Hardware City.

GoingGoingBIke said...

Very Movemember